Africa Youth Club
Our dear friend,
The Socio-Economic Development initiatives of our business are inspired by Nelson Mandela's timeless adage that "there can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children". With this in mind, we formed Africa Youth Club to Champion our Vision 2025 strategy. Africa Youth Club is an inspiring Johannesburg-based non-profit Organization, that is headed by the cathartic Zeenith Lakhi. Vision 2025 is a campaign to empower One Hundred Thousand young minds across South Africa to become the Entrepreneurs, Innovators and Leaders of tomorrow. We believe when One Hundred of these One Hundred Thousand Young Pearls grow up to become Mega Entrepreneurs, like our own Uncle Z did, and each leads businesses that employs One Hundred Thousand people, they can collectively put Ten Million people to work, and put poverty and unemployment forever in a museum. Uncle Z was a Serial Entrepreneur who built a highly differentiated business that manufactured cookies for the mass affluent and in less than a decade, was able to exit his business for 160 million bucks at the age of thirty. Naturally, Vision 2025 needs money behind it, so every time a Client buys a Mi2C product, 3.5% of the ticket sale goes to AYC, at no cost to our Student. Our AYC network includes eleven schools, including a special needs school, and keeps growing! Check out the video below that beautifully showcases the AYC value proposition...
Check out our video above, that shows AYC in action!
If you'd like to put your wallet where your heart is, we have the following exciting projects for you to choose from:
- Educate-a-Child in South Africa for less than USD1 300 a year. We will send you a bi-annual score-card of the child's progress, and if the guardian allows it, a picture of the child. You can select between a one-off contribution or a recurring annual contribution. What's more, Isaac Lakhi will match your contribution, by giving you, or anyone you choose, complimentary year-long Lakhi777 access to our acclaimed Mi2C Club!
- Quench the thirst of a community in Malawi in our Water4Africa project for less than USD600. After the water-well is sunk, we will send you pictures of your kind contribution. Again, Isaac Lakhi will match your contribution, by giving you, or anyone you choose, complimentary year-long Lakhi777 access to our acclaimed Mi2C Club!
- Plant 7 trees in our Trees4Schools program, that will provide shade and food for kids at school, for less than UDS60. After the trees are planted, we will send you pictures of your valiant social contribution. You can select between a one-off contribution or a recurring annual contribution. Yet again, Isaac Lakhi will match your contribution, by giving you, or anyone you choose, complimentary year-long Lakhi777 access to our acclaimed Mi2C Club!
If you would like to contribute to any of these sterling projects, click here.
AYC is incorporated in South Africa as a Non Profit Company (Registration Number 2017/120972/08). AYC is registered as a Non Profit Organisation (176-228), and is an accredited Public Benefit Organization (930062215). This means that contributions to AYC are tax deductible.
The AYC Board of Trustees is: Zeenith Lakhi (Chairman), Saleha Bhyat, and Shamima Dhoda.
The Bank account details for AYC is as follows:
Bank: First National Bank | Branch code: 250655 | Swift code: FIRNZAJJ | Account type: Current | Account holder: Africa Youth Club | Account number: 62543413893
- Address: 4 Merchant Place, Corner Fredman Drive and Rivonia Road, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2196, South Africa
- Tel: +27 11 884 0884
- E-mail: email@example.com
Light & lakh,
ISAAC LAKHI ZEENITH LAKHI
Chairman: LakhCorp Global Chairman: AYC